Vitamin B-12 Injections in Cary, NC
SAVE! – Multi-Shot Package Pricing is Available on Our Energy & Metabolism Boosting Shots! Call us today for our latest specials on B-12 shots at (919) 629-9261.
We have great 4 or 6 shot package pricing on all of our Vitamin Injections (these are the same shots used in our highly effective weight loss programs).6 Plus new patients can receive free, as part of their package:
- Body composition analysis & report
- Wellness & weight loss consultation with one of our knowledgeable and experienced Wellness Consultants
Call us today for details! (919) 629-9261 Potential benefits of all of the vitamin injections below include:
- More Energy
- Better Mental Alertness and Clarity
- Increased Stamina for Everyday Life
- Healthier Immune System
- Improved Sleep
- Reduced Allergies, Stress and Depression
- Improved Mood Stabilization
- Lessen Frequency and Severity of Migraines and Headaches
- Reduced Probability of Heart Disease and Stroke
B12 Energy Shot
Tired and run down? This just may be the energy boost you need! B12 can give you an energy boost and also help boost your metabolism. Vitamin B12 is crucial in keeping your body running at its best. Increasingly the benefits of B12 injections are being discovered as researchers continue to look closely at the critical role this vitamin plays in our health.
LipoBoost MIC B12 Shot
Need some help in losing excess fat and cleansing your body of toxins? If so, you may need our LipoBoost B12 shot with lipotropics amino acids. These aminos are essential for a healthy and more productive liver, which is the organ responsible for removing toxins (and fat) from your body. LipoBoost has all of the benefits of vitamin B-12 injections, plus the benefits of pyridoxine (B6) and key lipotropic amino acids Choline, Methionine, and Inositol, making it a solid choice for a weight loss injection.
- Choline reinforces the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products in the body. It is also needed for the conveyance and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is crucial for healthy endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Methionine is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat build-up in the liver and body and is helpful in relieving fatigue. It also may be useful with allergies because it reduces histamine release. *Patients who suffer with a sulfa allergy should not take this injection. We have an allergy safe alternative for those with sulfa allergies.
- Inositol, is a nutrient that belongs to the B vitamin complex, is generally associated with Choline. It assists in the metabolism of fats and supports a reduction in blood cholesterol. Additionally, Inositol regulates serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Pyridoxine (B6) is required for the proper metabolism of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. It is also essential for the proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body.
UltraBurn w/B12 Shot
Crank up your metabolism with a weight loss shot! UltraBurn can help do just that. This vitamin combo has all of the benefits of B12, the MIC trio of amino acids – Choline, Methionine, and Inositol – plus:
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its handling and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is also vital for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Methionine is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat build-up in the liver and body and is helpful in relieving fatigue. It also may be useful with allergies because it reduces histamine release. *If you suffer from a sulfa allergy this injection is not recommended. We have an allergy safe alternative for those with sulfa allergies.
- Inositol, a nutrient aligned with the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with Choline. It assists in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol also regulates serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Dexpanthenol (B5) has many important functions. It helps you convert the protein, carbohydrates and fats you eat into energy. It is also needed for healthy skin, hair, and eyes, and helps the nervous system and liver work properly. Additionally, it maintains a healthy digestive tract and is critical in making red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body. It’s also essential in the creation of sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands.
- Leucine is a branched chain amino acid that has a substantial stimulatory effect on protein synthesis and is therefore a primary building block of lean muscle tissue. Leucine has also been shown to aid weight loss while maintaining muscle mass during dieting.
- L-carnitine has been displayed as a foundation within the heart and cardiovascular system. L-carnitine assists in burning fat easier, which optimizes athlete’s performance, helps to rejuvenate our aging brains and encourages healthy sperm function. L-carnitine is vital for energy production in every cell of your body. It channels fat, in the form of fatty acids, to the mitochondrial inner membrane where energy is created. Without L-carnitine, traditional burning of fat cannot occur. In the brain and nervous tissues, acetyl L-carnitine is vigorous in energy production, but is first and foremost a precursor of acetylcholine. This powerful neurotransmitter plays an important role in maintaining healthy brain function, memory and mood as we age.
- All of these ingredients in Ultraburn combine to make it a potent weight loss injection when used in conjunction with a healthy diet.
Not certain which micronutrients your body really needs? We offer the most advanced micronutrient testing available. Call us to learn how you can find out which vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants your body truly needs to function optimally: (919) 629-9261.
Need More Energy? Read our blog to get your answer!
*If you suffer from a sulfa allergy this injection is not recommend. People with chronic liver and / or Kidney dysfunction should not take frequent B12 injections; is contraindicated in Leber’s disease, a hereditary optic nerve atrophic condition should not be used intensively with severe megaloblastic anemia.